Hamilton Beach 3.5-Quart Orbital Stand Mixer – Red
The head rotates around its own axis while it also rotates around the bowl for complete coverage with little fuss. This Hamilton Beach stand mixer has a powerful 300-watt motor that will enable you to mix the lightest of items to the heaviest ingredients and everything in between. It offers enhanced performance while reducing the work of a busy baker. It has a six-speed setting option and a stainless steel mixing bowl.
Hamilton Beach 3.5-Quart Orbital Stand Mixer – Red:
- 2-way planetary rotating mixing action
- The Hamilton Beach mixer has 6 speeds
- 3.5 qt stainless steel mixing bowl
- Includes flat beater, whisk and dough hook
- Tilt-up head that lifts out of the way to provide easy access to contents
- Powerful 300W motor
- 1-year warranty
- Dimensions of the white mixer: 13″L x 7″W x 11.5″H
- We ship to the Lower 48 States only (Does NOT include Hawaii or Alaska)
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes/APO’s
- We cannot combine shipping.
- No Local Pickup.
All items will be shipped directly to you from our supplier within 1-3 business days. Most items are delivered within 3-5 business days, however, please allow 3-10 business days.
All items are in stock when they are listed. Inventory is tracked and updated regularly. However, if demand exceeds our supply, we will give the customer the following options: Full refund. Have the item back ordered and shipped when it becomes available. We will offer other items in similar style and quality. Your bid / purchase of the item implies you agree to this policy.
If you have a question about a product not otherwise answered in the item description, please contact us via eBay messages first and allow us the opportunity to help you and be sure we have what you’re looking for.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! If for any reason you are unhappy with your item, just return it within 14 days for a full refund, minus shipping cost. Please contact us prior to initiating a return so that we can issue you a refund authorization.
We require Immediate Payment. Must be an authorized address.