Soft grip handle. Soft start technology. Bowl selector switch. Tilt locking head. On/Off and speed indicator light. 350 watts of power. Includes 2 glass bowls, chrome-plated beaters, whisks and dough hooks.
- Electric - 12-Speed
Retail SKU: 6940472
Model Number: 002371-000-NP0
Country of Origin: United States
Farm & City Supply accepts payments through PayPal ONLY. Please kindly note that immediate payment is required after the winning bid.
Occasionally, items ordered cannot ship by the shipping method selected at the time the order was placed. If this situation occurs, you will be contacted and provided with an alternate shipping method. If the alternate shipping method is acceptable, you will be quoted a new shipping rate. With your approval, the order will ship by the alternate shipping method. You will then be credited or debited, whichever applies, the different in the shipping charges. If the alternate shipping method is not acceptable, you will be credited all applicable charges associated with the item(s) ordered.
1. No product may be returned to Farm & City Supply without first obtaining a returned material authorization (RMA) number from the customer service department by contacting us.
2. All returned goods are subject to Farm & City Supply inspection.
3. Farm & City Supply will not hold responsibility for any goods returned without proper authorization. Goods received without proper authorization will be refused.
4. Returned goods will be charged a 20-30% restock fee. This is a percentage of the customer's original purchase price. The customer agrees that by returning their item, they will pay the 20-30% restock fee, which their refund will reflect this amount. If a customer has questions regarding how large the fee will be on their item (each item is different), please contact us.
5. All returns must be shipped freight prepaid to Farm & City Supply unless otherwise specified and documented by customer service.
6. If upon inspection item(s) is not deemed defective, the customer will incur the freight cost. Emailing customer service photos of the suspected defect can frequently prevent or reduce costs associated with product returns. This process will be enhanced whenever possible. It is our intent to be as fair as possible in these situations.
7. Any and all returned goods that are not in new saleable condition at the time of receipt by Farm & City Supply will be subject to a refurbishing charge of up to 100% of the product cost.
8. Special care should be taken when repackaging product for return.
9. Delivered goods that are received by the customer in less than perfect condition must be signed for as ''damaged''. Farm & City Supply is not responsible for rejection of freight claims due to damage if the shipment has not been signed for as such. It is strongly suggested that the customer thoroughly inspects the shipment for damages and signs for as ''damaged'' if that is the case.
Terms of Sale
1. All items are brand new (sealed in box) unless otherwise stated.
2. Additional quantities are available for most items. If you wish to purchase additional item, please kindly contact us through eBay or 1-(515)-218-1371 and our customer representative will get back to you on the same day or the following business day at the latest.
3. All messages and emails will be answered on the same day or the following business day at the latest.
4. Farm and City Supply only ships to the 48 contiguous states and with PayPal confirmed addresses ONLY.
5. Farm and City Supply cannot ship to P.O. boxes including APO/FPO boxes.
6. Farm and City Supply does not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, US protectorates such as Puerto Rico or to international addresses (including Canada) at this time.
7. Shipping time varies from 1-3 business days (Monday-Friday) depending on the delivery location. Please note that Farm and City Supply does not ship items on weekends or holidays.
8. Buyer will be notified via email when order is being processed and scheduled to ship.
9. All purchase orders sent through to Farm & City Supply are immediately entered into the order fulfillment process and sent to our warehouse for picking and are staged for shipping. All orders that are placed therefore, cannot be canceled without incurring a 20% restocking charge.
10. Please do not sign for and accept the shipment if you find the seal is opened or the packaging is damaged.
11. All returns must include all original items, undamaged, in re-saleable condition, along with all original packaging, including manuals, warranty (Contact us via eBay message for a copy of warranty details) forms, etc. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs incurred shipping products back to us. Please kindly contact Farm and City Supply, or check our return policy for more information before shipping an item back.
12. Farm and City Supply strives to provide you the best online shopping experience and wants you to be satisfied with your purchase, please notify us as you have any concerns before you leave feedback for us.
13. Please make sure you understand and accept the above Terms and Conditions before purchasing. By committing to buy, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions stated above.